- This event has passed.
Getting Comfortable with Figures 2: Understanding what Investors and Backers Need
March 14 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The second part of Investing Women’s ‘Getting Comfortable with Figures’ series discusses what information potential Investors and Backers Need from founders and entrepreneurs.
A strategic approach to fundraising:
- Should I seek external investment? (scalability, investor directors, exit)
- Who are the right investors for me?
- What do investors need to see? (Business plan, financial projections, founding team, SEIS/EIS, exit)
- Getting into the numbers (Understanding the financial drivers of your business – revenue generation, cash flow burn, cash flow versus profit)
- Defining your need – how much money do you need and how will you use it? Will you need several rounds of funding.
- Valuing your company
- Formalising the agreement
The first part of this series ‘Understanding your Accounts‘ takes place on March 7th.