- This event has passed.
AccelerateHER Bootcamp: Accelerate your proposition – Edinburgh 2020
March 4 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
A dynamic one-day bootcamp designed to accelerate the business growth plans of ambitious women entrepreneurs and female founders. This bootcamp will help you sharpen your value proposition, tighten your pitch and connect with our women angels who will give you the inside track on what angels look for when investing.
- Refine Your Value Proposition
- Perfect your elevator pitching
- Get Top Tips on Intellectual Property
- Ask the Angel Investors
Key speakers include:
- Jackie Waring, Founder and CEO of Investing Women, is an entrepreneur with a passion for helping other entrepreneurs and a ‘can do’ approach to business and leading change.
- Alison Gray is the founder of Skillfluence; an innovative training design company that inspires bright people to transform the way they think, communicate and perform.
- Megan Briggs, Senior Solicitor, Dispute Resolution Team, IP & Technology Team, Burness Paull LLP. Megan advises on disputes concerning patents, trade marks, software, design rights, copyright and confidential information.
- … Plus members of Investing Women Angels will provide feedback on your pitch and proposition!
09.30 – 10.00 Coffee
10.00 – 10.30 Host Welcome (Burness Paull); Jacking Waring; Introductions
10.30 – 12.00 Refine Your Value Proposition: Alison Gray
12:00 – 12:30 IP Expert on Top 5 things to be aware of: Megan Briggs
12.30 – 1.15 Lunch and Networking Activity
1.15 – 2.15 Pitch Practice
2.15 – 3.00 Speed Pitches
3.00 – 3.15 Break
3.15 – 4.45 Feedback from Angels
4.45 – 5.00 Conclusion, Challenge and CloseBook here!
To support networking and help you get the most out of our event, we will provide those coming with a list of the names and organisational affiliation of those attending.
Furthermore, we typically take photographs of proceedings in order to highlight or showcase Investing Women and AccelerateHER’s activities.
Please let us know if you do not wish to provide consent for the use of your personal data in this way. To see how we use and take care of your information, please see our privacy notice.