All you need to do to enter is:
- Send in a 3-minute pitch video
- Fill in the AccelerateHER Awards 2021 application form.
Name your video file as your full business name and upload via the link below by midnight on Friday 4th December 2020. Once you have uploaded your video, please enter your details on the application form.
More information and advice on the Pitch Video is available below. Please also see the AccelerateHER Awards 2021 FAQs page.
Pitch Video Advice
To help prepare your pitch content, please watch this helpful video.
The pitch video does not need to be sophisticated. You can make it on your smartphone from your kitchen table. What we are looking for is you! Not your video editing skills.
Three minutes is the maximum length of video.
The judges will be looking at the following areas:
• Market – Your knowledge of your target market and your route to market. Make sure your business model is clearly stated. Who are your competitors and how do you plan to compete?
• Scale – What is your potential and plan to scale your business? What international markets do you plan to target?
• Team – Do you have the right team to help you achieve your ambitions? Or do you know what skills you are lacking within your team and how you will source them going forward?
• Finance – Do you have a clear financial plan? Do you know your funding requirements?
• Technology – What is the technology behind your business? Do you have it protected? Can you prevent your competitors from copying you?
Dates for the Diary
- Monday 12th October 2020 – AccelerateHER Awards 2021 Application Opens
- Friday 4th December 2020 – AccelerateHER Awards 2021 Applications Closes
- Monday 18th January 2021 – Semi-Finalists announced
- Friday 5th February 2021 – Semi-Finalists to submit an executive summary
- Wednesday 10th February 2021 – Pitch coaching session
- Thursday 25th February 2021 – AccelerateHER Awards 2021 Semi-Final
- Friday 12th March 2021 – Finalists to submit a business plan
- Thursday 25th March 2021 – AccelerateHER Awards 2021 Final